Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Geo-cash compitition

Sorry that the pictures are in backwards order. The competition was a fun one. The Team Blue power Ranger kicked a field goal with seconds to spare for the win. It was held on Anderson Island. I wonder when the next one is?


Waiting to go home.

.




Just hanging out





The slide was fun.

We had a contest who could go the highest & the farthest. Ryon won..




Break time.

Team Hulk..


We had a great time finding the stuff.

On our way there.




What?

.


Checking in







Sorry, I'm new at this. I will get better. Just have Patience with me. I'm trying to use the digital pictures that I already have. Pretty soon When the slides get put on the computer & scan some photographs I'll have a lot more stuff to report.
























No comments:

Post a Comment