Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cherry Hill, 2001, Part 1.

I've been wanting to do this one for a long, long time. The first 2 photo's aren't Cherry-Hill but!!!There's a good story behind it. I'll try to remember the way it went down. Some how Jeff got a hold of the hose & threatened to soak Oma. She said he wouldn't do it. She dared him. BIG mistake! You don't dare Jeff. Even Oma. She got soaked. I don't remember how Jeff got soaked. I was getting my camera. THIS was a KODAK MOMENT! At this time Oma's van was new & didn't want to get in wet so, they put on garbage bags. What a crazy family!
This is the Cherry Hill. One time a friend of Judy's asked what was so special about Cherry Hill. They stayed their by recommendation & This particular person didn't see what was so great about it. I answered "Tradition!" Then he understood. The family started out when it was just a Cherry farm & a pool. Pam's first memory there was this is the place were she learned how to swim. The family has had lots of good memories before the extended family & after. The next 2 photo's are bottlenecks at cardiac canyon.

This is Jeff & Sarah coming out of the slide.

Jack & Daniel.

Oma of course.
Before the swimming suit split.


One thing here was so funny. We had a BIG ball. Jeff jumped on it & it popped! The noise was very loud. Just minutes before that happened I moved the cam corder so it's not on tape. I had the whole half we were on in view. Bad timing.

Michele & Laura? Please tell me who the other child is.

I love family traditions. They are great memories for a life time. People who don't have a family miss out a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment