Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boating on Belton Lake.

This might be a little odd. Bob & Karen with kids came down to visit us once and we had a blast. We did Sea World, among other things. One time stood out in my mind was when we boated around Belton Lake. We did it twice. The 1st day was with the kids, Pam was at work. The second time was the grown ups.
When we went with the kids I forgot my camera. It's one of the few times that I did so. We rented a 22 foot party boat. Bob and I took turns driving. We would jump off into the water and swim. We acted like a PT boat and would shoot our make believe guns at the airplanes and helicopters as they flew by. We even closed in on a tree and claimed it as "Sir-Lutz" for our family. It was our Island! It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment