Monday, March 2, 2009

Baseball again.


Again, if I didn't scrapbook, I could do dozens of BASEBALL! But, i do have something. The 1st picture is the Jamboree in Federal Way. Of course, as usual it was very cold & rainy. The next 2 pictures are the M's & Cardinals. It was an exhibition game that they had at Safeco. I thought it was kinda odd having an exhibition game here. Then I realize that the M's spring train in Arizona & the Cards in Florida. So, they played here. We had fun with the Moose.This right before Ma quire hit the ball within 2 rows from hitting it out of left field!

1 comment:

  1. That Mariners / Cardinals game is also somewhat interesting from a historical perspective because it was Ichiro's first (unofficial) game at Safeco, and Albert Pujols' first game on a major league field (also unofficial.) I forgot we had such great seats for that one though...

    ReplyDelete