Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cruise 2000


There is a reason why I'm doing the 1st 2 Cruise's.  We're going on a 4th cruise, Pam & I & I want to have all 4 blogged.  This time we went on the Western Caribbean.  We sailed on Princess this time.  We left out of Ft. Lauderdale.  Coming on the cruise were Oma, Opa, Pam, myself, Jeff, Val.  It was  in November of 2000.  We had fun in Jamaica.  We floated down a river.  The local were jumping out of the trees to splash us.  Then we jumped out into the river on a rope.  Poor Pam ruined her nails & it really hurt also.  We had fun in Tulum.  We didn't make it back to dinner.  It was OK, we had a blast.  Riding that bus was a scary thing.  We didn't know that we would make a few trips in that area in the near future.  They had great entertainment, food.  I am looking forward to the next cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment