Friday, November 18, 2011

Cruising 1998




In 1998, November, we went on our 1st cruise.  We did the Eastern Caribbean.  We really had a fun time.  we left out of Miami.  We got there the day before, a must when cruising.  We stayed in a part of town that you have to be very carfull.  With us were Oma, Opa, Pam, myself, Jeff, Val, & Ady.  Ady & I went to Burger King cause we were hungry.  With the type of people hanging around we thought that we would have to RUN to our hotel!  We made it.  The AM that we woke up we tested our snorkel gear in the swimming pool.  It worked.  The 1st photo is the adult game were you had to find things.  I need to find a bra.  Lets say I found one.  The next 2 were in Nassau.  We were at a Mcdonalds & for the 1st time Pam wanted me to order.  I missed all the fun.  There was a local family sitting there.  The mom who was big hauled off an hit the hubby!  Then she took the kids and ran into the bathroom.  She didn't like the fact he was eating some of the kids french fries.  As he was sitting there he replied "I'm going to get that woman!"  Then he got up and proceeded to bang on the bathroom door for them to come out.  Then she came out with the kids & belined to the door & out of Mcdonalds.  I missed the fun cause I was ordering!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment