Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Blogs.

I'm getting into blogs that are redundant. For a while I was the only one taking pictures. Now everyone has a digital. Jeff takes a lot of pictures so, it seems like everyone has similar pictures. Please excuse the repetition. What I like to do is get suggestions from anyone on blogs. If any of you give me some Ideas when you see me & give me some pictures of that blog, I'll do a blog about it combining mine & the person who gave me the Idea. I will also give the credit to the person who gave the Idea. If you also give details or even writes something I'll put it down. That way I have not only my photographs, but yours & a better variate. I'm all ready dipping into publishing my slides for ideas. Maybe if I don't overkill on pictures. Talk to me to make sure the VanderHoeven history is written down. What I like to do is change the format a little. I'll need the stories from everyone written down so I could put them on the blog. I was going from 1995. I've all ready broke that rule a time or two. Then I'll get with Jeff cause he has all the cool slides from when all you were growing up & then we could publish the stories. They need to be written down for the generations that will follow. I can't do the stories before 1981. I only could do stories after that. If you do have stories & pictures that YOU like to do get with me & I will help you get on. Chris did 3 blogs on his own. It will be great to see the stories from different prospectives. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment