Thursday, April 23, 2009

Times together

It's been a long time since I've written. Sorry. This set of photographs are from 1 album. I'm already done with it. That is why I'm dipping into my slides. Remember when Pam & Judy along with Oma they did those killers stuff for the Relief Society? Well, we got the popcorn popper from I think Jared. Of course we had to try it out at our house.
This is one of the fun times we had on the trampoline. That thing got a lot of use over the years that it was at the compound. Oma was a big part of our lives. Someone once said a good mother is the anchor of the family. That was true with Oma. These next 2 photographs helps tell the truth of that statement.

Can you say caveman? I just love this picture!

This is in Mexico. I remember going to church as a kid like this. You don't see much of this here in the states.

This is when we went deep sea fishing. This is before most of the group got sick.

This is the Banana boat. It was fun. It was the 1st time for most of us. After he dumped us out in the ocean I'm glad he didn't just leave us there.
This is Joe, Val's brother. We went to Spooner Farms & he won the sling shot competition & this was his prize.

1 comment: