Monday, September 5, 2011

During our trip to Europe some, some of us went to Paris. I know I'm skipping Ca an but! I'll get back to it. Paris was very short. It was very fun. We bought a bus pass on double Decker bus's that takes you on routes thru the city & you can get on & off the buss whenever you want. So that's what we did. We checked out the most famous street in Paris. It was the Ave Des Champs Elysees. After we accidentally ran into Karen, Mary, Josh we got off there and strolled down that famous street. We ate lunch there. That was incredible. Even though the street isn't like it was during it's heyday of the 1800's, it's still pretty cool. When in Paris, do as the Paris people do. The outdoor Cafe's. It was really fun trying to fit in. A bit of warning though! Soda's cost a lot!!!! One mourning I got up to get something at the store & I decided to watch the people of Paris. I watched the people as they went to work. TV cannot really show you how people in other place's live. Sitting there and walking with them is the best way that you can see how others live.

When we got to Paris, we turned our vans at the airport. Then we had the bright idea of taking the metro train system to our hotel. It was an experience that is not forgotten. The train was almost empty until each stop more & more got on until it was standing room only. We also has all the luggage! There was a stop that some trouble makers got on. They tried to con me by throwing something on the floor by my feet & tried to distract me so they can steal something. It didn't work.









No comments:

Post a Comment