Saturday, September 24, 2011

Steam train ride

Today Pam, myself along with Jeff, Val, and their boys went to Elbe Wa. to "take a ride on the railroad." When we got their we waited for the engine. To our surprise a vintage diesel came instead. I know that I was disappointed. Then the steam train came. I was excited. We boarded and went to the open car at the front of the train. It was a move that I don't think we'll do again if we have a future trip. Pam was wearing white & she turned black!! It's funny now. The kids loved it. But, since we were following the engine we got all the sut, leaves & bugs along the way. I know 2 people who will be travelling in the enclosed cars next time! We the mexican food restaurant inn went to eat at the Eatenville location. It was the same place Jack & I took Aunt Mary Ann & Uncle Erwin to years ago. I will be riding a steam railroad again next Friday on the Virginia & Truckee railroad with Michelle, Bob, Karen.





























No comments:

Post a Comment