Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Bailout.

Back in 1999, Aron was at a camp & it was time to go get him. So, I along with Ady & Jeff went to Las Vegas & checked into our hotel, Treasure Island. We 1st watched the Pirate show. You wouldn't believe we stood there forever. They had our reservation but, we still had to wait till a room came open We drove around & I had a guy, girl wanna-be blow me a kiss. Darn, I don't have a photograph. We finally went to sleep. Ady had gas problems. He had to get up early in the AM. When Jeff & I got up we looked for a place to eat. We tried Paris, to much money, so we went to the same Buffet we went to with our spouse's & Oma. It was a fum trip. We checked out Fremont Street & just cruising around.If you look below, it tired out Ady. This is the same machine that Oma used in an earlier blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment