Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Photography.

After seeing this blogs, you understand why I have a passion when it comes to photography. When you go back to memory lane, it's easier to go with the help of photographs. Just the other night we watched a tape & every one loved hearing Oma's voice & laugh. It's great to see Oma and grandmas who are not with us anymore. The memories are there. The photographs, imaging makes it more real. As the kids grow & leave for missions, collage, marriage & other things it's nice to know that you could go back the photo album & relive the life you had with our kids and relatives who have gone to the other side of the Vail. Sorry for getting sentimental. But, I hope you understand and have Patience with me when I have a camera or cam-corder in your face.

2 comments:

  1. What video is that?I would like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to figure out how to download & then edit. Maybe you or Jeff/Val could help?

    ReplyDelete