Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A day at the lake.

Back in the day's of Texas we would have visitors. It was fun to have family come down & see us. This one Summer the Lutz's came to see us. There are 2 things I remember the most. We went to Belton Lake & rented a 22' party boat & cruised the lake. We were attacked by helicopters & we shot them down with our imaginary 50 cal machine guns. We even claimed a Tree Island. We dubbed it Sir-Lutz-a-Hoeven. We wished we had a flag for it. I forgot the camera so no pictures. The second memory was the Sea World. We also had fun there. I have pictures for that one.This was in 1990.Of course this is at Sea World, San Antonio.

2 comments:

  1. I still remember the day at Sea World quite well, including the fact that we got completely drenched at the Shamu show first thing in the morning. Fortunately it was fairly warm so we didn't stay wet for too long, but that seems to be the main thing I remember about that one. I also remember they had the waterslides at Belton Lake and me and Jared spent the day there while the grown-ups went waterskiing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the impot. I forgot what the kids did when the grown-ups whent out on the boat. It's in my journal but I didn't look at it. I don't know what happened to the picture I had of you getting splashed by the whale.

    ReplyDelete