Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pacific Shores #3


Here is the other time we went to Pacific Shores. I was going to wait a day or two, but since I found the pictures on the computer I decided to blog it. This time we had a house again with the back facing the beach. It was still cold, but not so rainy. Ady, with kids & I had to go up after work on Saturday so, we missed some fun. Jeff with his kids along with Jacob & I went Geocasching. That was fun. The basketball court to our disappointment was gone. The guy's live for the court. They turned it into all fitness. We hit some golf balls both at the beach & in the back yard of the house. I have video of it but I don't know how to put it on. We tried to start fires but, it was a tough thing to do. We flew kites, plenty of wind. We played kickball in which Aunt Judy got hit in the head when someone thru the ball at her. They wrestled. It was a fun time.Cute, Very cute!I know I could do it.I'm the sole survivor!Uncle Jeff having fun with some of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment