Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pacific Shores #2

I decided to wait a day or two when I do multiple subjects. This way everyone could soak in on what we did. This time what house did we stay in? This time we had the back yard overlooking the beach & ocean. I was a cool view some of the time. That is of course if & when it cleared up. As you can see, Diana was there. She wasn't use to the cold on the beach. She's use to having warm weather all year long at home & the beach. I had a picture of the hot tub full of the family. Lots of the water was gone when everyone went out. Of course the guy's played lots of basketball. Oma came, but not Opa. Last time they stayed in the hotel. Wasn't much of a hotel. Last time was 1999, this time 2001. We did claiming. It seemed everyone enjoyed it. Everyone on the beach to clam.Diana braved the cold!Jeff trying his luck at clamming.This is a food competition. I don't remember the dish though. I'll have to check my journal.Jackie called out, that's her behind the fence & I thought the birds formation was pretty cool.Playing games.

1 comment: