Thursday, February 19, 2009

Different stories.

I'm going to do something different. I'm changing things up. I'm skipping a couple of years & doing some short stories. I hope you enjoy! This 1st picture is Trick or Treating at Oma's house. She absolutely loved it when her grand kids came by for Trick-or Treating.These next two photographs are about the heritage. If you ain't Dutch, your ain't much. The first picture is in Lindon. As most of you know it's a big Dutch community. The second picture is Halloween. Don't they look Dutch? I wonder where they got those costumes?This picture brings back great memories. I sometimes miss the tramp. When we moved we had to throw away the thing cause it was falling apart & we don't have a fence. We got a lot of mileage out of that thing!This is the trip that I took Chris, a brother, a cousin & friend to Disneyland. It was for Chris's going away thing for his mission. We flew down Friday night to Anaheim, spent the night at the Faifield inn across the street, did the main street & got up the next AM for the park. We had a lot of fun.Matthew was dared that he wouldn't pose with any girl. He did.I love this photo. My alter-ego John Wayne. This is the closest I ever been to seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment